Days slip away and transforms into weeks, weeks turn into months and months transform into years. The numbers of calendar years are changing and so am I and this change is a better one.
- I am changing. After loving my parents, siblings, my friends and other close acquaintances, now I have decided to start loving myself. I too deserve my own love. It’s only then when you start loving yourselves, the others will start admiring you.
- I am changing. I have now stopped bargaining with the poor vegetable and fruit vendors. After all, a few rupees is not going to affect my pocket whereas it might help that poor fellow to save some amount for his daughter’s school fees. It’s a noble cause, it will return back to me with bounty of blessings.
- I am changing. I have stopped telling my grandparents that they have previously narrated this story a day before today. This is because it’s a way for them through which can relive, walk down to the memory lane and then perpetually remember their memories.
- I am changing. I have learnt that not to correct the people even when they go wrong. After all, the onus of making everyone perfect is not upon me. I’ve made peace with the situations as it’s more precious than perfection.
- I am changing. I give compliments freely and authentically to the people. After all, it’s just a mood enhancer not only for the recipient, but also for me. The smile on someone else’s face because of me becomes a reason for me to smile.
- I am changing. I have decided to walk away from those people who don’t value me. I guess they they are not aware about my worth, but I am very well acquainted with it.
- I am changing. I remain placid when someone tries to play dirty politics to outrun me in the rat race. But they forget the fact that I am not a rat and neither am I in any race. So there’s no use to exploit me.
- I am changing. I am learning not to be embarrassed by my emotions. After all, I am a human that is filled up with emotions.
- I am changing. I have learnt that it’s better to drop the ego than to break a relationship. After all, my ego will keep me aloof whereas my relationships will always keep me comforted.
- I am changing. I am doing what makes me happy. After all, I am responsible for my happiness, and I owe it to myself.
This is my new version and I am completely in love with it.