Valentines is approaching and you are puzzled about what gift to buy for your loved one. So, here is a blog helping you to find a perfect gift for your love. These ideas can be adopted by anyone of you, whether you’ve just entered in a relationship or have been together for years, you’ll be swayed away by this gift guide.
According to me you should find a gift that creates some sense to the other. Basically, whatever gift you present to your partner it should have some meaning behind it and act as a part of your relationship’s memories.
- Chocolates and Perfumes: The combination of chocolates and perfumes are the best option for those who have started dating recently. Other options that can be added to this combination are: customised coffee mugs, scented candles, bottle of favourite wine, a watch or a bracelet.
- Piece of Jewellery: You can plan for customised or for a real jewel depending upon your choice and affordability. A little customisation will be appreciated.
- A Plant: Flowers are being presented by everyone. Buy a whole plant of flowers or fruits and gift it to your partner. It will add a meaning of longevity and purity in your relationship.
- Gift a Romantic Playlist: Is your partner a musicophile? Prepare a good list of romantic songs and gift it. Combine it with a headphone or speaker and it will act as a perfect set of valentine gift.
- DIY Scrapbook: You can make a scrapbook by pasting your memories, love notes and your best moments. You can customise it as an explosion box too.
- Valentines Card: A valentine card or a love note is an essential to confess your love and feeling. I believe it’s a must as it’s a day for love and most importantly we should make our feelings known to our partner.
- Engraved Candle: How about a candle which is engraved with the initials of yours and your partner’s name?
- Write your own love coupons.
- Couple Games: Plan out some couple games. It can be played individually by you and your partner or you can throw a party and introduce it among many couples.
- Prepare Dinner: You can cook and host a dinner night. You can even bake a cake and make your partner feel special.
- Home Spa: You can prepare your house for the perfect venue of spa combining it with a bottle of wine, bouquet of flowers and scented candles.